Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Back from SF

Yes. I’m alone. Here, there and everywhere. Been to San Francisco a few ago. Walked, walked, walked and walked. No unplanned human contact. Everything is so fucking predictable. People there have that tendency to find a mate, then dissapear. Swoosh. Afraid to share, to feel, to laugh, to live ! Surviving’s seems the buzzword.

Does this kind of life seems really interesting to you (Frank Zappa)?

Since I decided to end that toxic relationship with my second wife, I feel an unconscious brake prevents me to get more intimate with chicks. Yeah. I’m older than I was, 20 years ago, after my first divorce. But, fuck, boys and girls, what’s happening! It’s been almost two years, man.

OK. I have more women friends than at any specific time in my life. True. But the feeling of loneliness is heavy. HEAVY, you know what I mean.

Anyways. I’ll get back here later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home