Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Jodorowsky

As a matter of fact, I wuz in SF for a specific purpose.

To participate in a workshop given by Alejandro Jodorowsky, the famous film director of the 70’s. I had read is autobiography, a few years ago, and it more or less acted as a catalyst for my psychoanalysis. As a matter of fact, I used some ideas found in it to get rid of:

• My second wife
• A toxic relationship with a woman I was attracted to.

The workshop was fabulous. Tarot, psychomagic + psychogenealogy. But I found myself a bit overprepared for the event. I noticed that Ph.D’s, even in Psychology, do not necessarily done all the work on themselves that we take for granted (when we’ve had). Plus, I had read is HUGE book on Tarot (which is not yet published in english).

Jodorowsky is what my SF friends call a Strange Attractor. I wonder what’ next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home