Friday, December 10, 2004

One church

One church: Homosectuality. I remember seeing that graffiti, in the streets of Montreal (somewhere in Milton-Park). About 15 years ago. Funny.

I guess that I’ve always been a lesbian trapped in a man’s body… it’s funny how people think immediately that you are gay IF you enjoy San Francisco. Just came back from the funeral parlor, where I payed my respects to the family of a deceased aunt. My cousins were all asking WHY, exactly, I went to San Francisco… Pretty cool to leave them on a limb… These guys are pretty old-fashioned + conservative, for the most part. Some are less, though. Saw one of my lesbian (not-yet-out-of-the-closet at 50) cousins.

Also saw one of my cousins’ daughter. Cute. About 35-40… very pretty. I get more and more attractive AND attracted to younger chicks. Well, er… yes. Younger than I am.

But fer some unknown reason… perhaps protecting myself, I dunno, I just can’t break the shell. Go further. Bring’em in my bed. I know that I’m afraid and that it explains most of the stuff.

When it’s going to stop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home