Thursday, December 16, 2004

Valarie

She’s getting married.

Gorgeous Valarie…

So my instincts failed me. I was absolutely convinced, following signs, deductions and feelings, that this girl was drifting away from her BF. Nah. Wrong. I could I be so far from reality? Saw her walking with her beau… body langage seemed to indicate persons distant from each other; then she talked to me in a very seductive way (playing with her hair, smiling, you know what I mean). Even guys around me telling that wow… you sure have caught her attention…

All wrong.

She’s getting fucking married.

Unless it’s indicating that MY instincts are more acute than hers? Could happen…

Perhaps life’s telling me that I have to keep off younger chicks (she’s 30/I’m 47)? Last weekend, my friend Gilles showed how bad it is to get involved + have a baby with a 30 something. Big trouble. I guess this is the last signal. If I don’t understand it, that’s it. Do I need a red flag waving in front of my face to get it?

Moments ago, I saw her on the street… she’s not as cute, when close, that she looks from afar.

Fuck. I’m already finding excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home